Friday, September 20, 2013

"Looking Good Naked", 3 month transformation



So this is about a 3 month transformation challenge. Everyone who wants to "Look Good Naked" should jump on board.

Back in the day my PaPa had to walk to school up hill 5 miles both ways.   And getting some fish meant grabbing a pole and some bait.  Today many things are so much easier.  This is why many Americans are soooo very fat.  So i believe everyone from 18-80 years old needs a regular program of diet and exercise.  (Even to digest my typo's Hee-Hee.)


So this is why "Looking Good Naked" is going to be the tool I use to track my progress.  I may be a little modest and a little camera shy, but what the heck!  This is the internet.  You don't have to tell anyone you check out this blog or big brother, www.concepte-3.blogspot.com 

Stay in touch leave some comments and lets make "The Good News Press" your internet happy place to learn some stuff and share some stuff too!

The first picture is me at 285, the 2nd picture is me at 276.  The bottom picture, I forget my weight.

I encourage everyone to follow this blog and share some with your friends and frenemies too!  Why, because everyone from 18-80 needs a regular program of nutrition and physical activity.  

No comments:

Post a Comment