Saturday, October 6, 2012

improving your self image.

In my many years of research and application I have found that 'Affirmations' are the fastest way to start making positive changes in your life. 

Lets say you are worried about how f-a-t you lookand that you feel worse because no matter what you do, the weight does not go away.  Or worse yet your image of yourself is distorted.  Lets take a crack at it/

Affirmation: I am becoming a better me.  I am making lots of changes. I eat better, read books more often and I am exercising and taking better care of myself every day.

Since many people throw their trash on the ground, even burning  cigarette butts. If this is you...

I am taking better care of myself by taking better care of my planet.  I throw trash away in the trashcan and I am recycling too!

See there now.  Affirmations are easy.  Give this a try a couple of weeks then call me "Dr.Steve" for more suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment