Monday, October 21, 2013

Staying motivated," Looking Good Naked"



Part of staying motivated is doing things like taking these progress photo's.  This is since pictures do not lie.
Also important is like writing down the exercises you do.
It does not hurt to have a cheering section.  
I have been doing this exercise stuff for a long time.  Currently my weight is 287#+.
Oh yes I am completely natural and drug free as in anabolic steroids are illegal and cost way to much.
There is always the problem of contamination.  I wish anabolics were legal, then the sports nutrition companies would make a better product.

What encourages me is seeing results.  This is why some time ago I said throw away your scales
and make your mirror your best friend.  Add to that your cell phone or other digital camera.
If your new to these blog post great, this means you want to get in better shape.
About our bodies, if you can move it you can train it.  One of the most inspirational women I ever met lived in Austin, Texas.  In 1993 I was there too.  I knocked on this door while looking for odd jobs to do.
The Caucasian women that answered the door was missing her entire left arm.  She looked phenomenal.
I am talking a well toned strong and sexy female maybe in her 40's.
So looking good naked is not about excuses, "Looking Good Naked" is about achieving results.  Best of all no one needs to know but you unless you want to share your insights and enthusiasm. 
Then be bold.  So if you are new to this series of blog entries, buy yourself a notebook and a pen and get started with your transformation too.  I am here to pat you on the back and encourage you.
Let this year and 2014 be your time to "look Good Naked".







No comments:

Post a Comment