Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tales from Darkseide, Chips up your butt!

For years I have enjoyed my illusion of freedom here in the USA. Guess what I run into this story that that an RFID chip in the fatty tissue of the buttocks may become a staple.  Especially if your on welfare, get food stamps or are erstwhile supported in part by the Fed. (Social Security, SSI, SSDI).  Of course if you are required to get a chip in your 'arse' .  How much closer can our government get.  There goes anonymity.
Now you won't be able to go to Disneyland without somebody tracking your every move.  I for on do not want this to happen.  Then again I never wanted the "Patriot Act", "Homeland Security", or the $20"+"  I pay every month on my $70 phone bill for stuff like line use taxes.

I am not going to run with that end time prophecy about receiving the "Mark of The Beast".  Lets just say with this chip in your arse, The technology is being 'Beta Tested".

No comments:

Post a Comment